Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Big Phil, Small Pe...ice of Slime


This latest entry will not be so much about me and my life, but more about a friend of mine (whom I met by bailing her out). I am so mad, that I just have to put this out there.  Even as I sit and write this, I am seeing red… Last Wednesday I went to the Family Court in Victorville, CA to accompany a friend of mine who is currently going through a very nasty divorce. My friend Carla was married to an ex-sailor from the US Navy, and together they have 4 kids. If you saw her soon to be ex-husband Phil; you would not be able to tell that he was in the Navy. Phil has definitely let himself go. He is extremely overweight; he can’t even walk normally without hyperventilating. To make matters worse he has a little girly voice. He is claiming that he is disabled and that he can’t work because of his condition. What condition you may ask? We don’t know...but “big” Phil does NOT work. He’s the kind of person I call “Parasite”.


Back in November 2010, I bailed out my friend Carla from the West Valley Detention Center in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. on Domestic Violence charges. “Big” Phil (ex-sailor from the US Navy) claimed that my friend Carla had hit him with a key chain and he sent her to jail for that. It angers me to see “grown” men acting like little “bitches” just to show their wife’s that they are in control and that it’s either their way or the highway. Mr. “Big” Phil filed a restraining order against Carla and she lost “temporary custody” of her kids. Sound familiar? Well if you are a fan of me and my blog, it should…that’s exactly what happened to ME!


Then in January 2011, I bailed out Carla once again. This time was for a violation or the restraining order. “Big” Phil was constantly texting Carla while he had filed a Temporary Restraining Order against her. I guess he wasn’t so “afraid” of her after all. Once she responded to his constant texts, which consisted of matters related to their kids; “big” Phil called the cops on Carla, showed them the texts exchanged between the two of them and off she went back into custody.


Since then, Carla has been able to stand on her own two feet financially. She’s held several jobs and she’s never given up. She now rents a brand new house in Adelanto, CA and has a really cool job that she can run from the comfort of her own home that involves traveling to Japan and to New York. But she was missing her children dearly; so Carla realized that the best thing to do for her and the kids was to share custody 50/50 with “big” Phil.


Since November 2010, “big” Phil had custody of the kids and Carla had visitation. Last week in the Victorville Family Court, the judge finally granted 50/50 custody for both parents. “Big” Phil was fuming; he wanted Carla to pay him alimony (since Carla has a job and “big” Phil is just a “parasite”). Seriously, it seems my friend Carla was married to a “douchebag”. “Big” Phil was asking the court for Carla to pay him child support, but the judge denied his request. By the way, “big” Phil lives together with his parents, at his parents’ house.  I wonder if he plays online games from his mommy’s garage too?


Because “big” Phil is “Butt-Hurt” right now and can’t accept the fact that everything he’s tried to do against his wife backfired. He sent his father and a tow truck to Carla’s house, on the same afternoon after the judge ruled on her favor to repo her car.  The car is “community property”.  It was acquired during their marriage, so she is entitled to one car and he can have the other one. The cops had to be called to the scene, because neither the tow truck nor the father-in-law was leaving her house. The following day, “big” Phil called the electrical company to cancelled Carla’s house services and once he was done with that; he called Child Protected Services to tell them that his kids were living in a house without electricity. Carla had to reinstate the electrical services and CPS didn’t open a case against her because they noticed that “big” Phil is doing all of this because he is angry.


“Big” Phil had his father file an ex-parte emergency restraining order against Carla the day after the repossession fiasco. When is this “parasite” going to give up and grow up?!?!  So this past Wednesday, I went to the ex-parte hearing at the Victorville Family Court to witness “these losers” abuse of the judicial system one more time. It’s so embarrassing for this family because the whole court already knows about them; since Victorville has a very small Family Court.


The judge denied the Temporary Restraining Order against my friend Carla. She said that there was not enough evidence to grant an order. Good call Judge, after all, how afraid is Gary of her, since he was at her house a week ago trying to repo her car? Agh! I guess the apple doesn’t fall far away from the tree! Does it?


Once the hearing was adjourned, I couldn’t wait to confront “big” Phil and his loser father outside the Victorville Court. I wanted to talk to “big” Phil as adults, but of course he cowered and walked as fast as he could to the parking lot to get into his car…leaving his Dad behind walking alone. I walked up next to “big” Phil and yelled at him!  I told him that he was a parasite and a loser bastard! I’m so tired of people lying in court!


Once “big” Phil got inside his car, I walked back to the court building where I saw Gary walking toward me to meet up with his son.  Gary was pushing a walker and had an oxygen tank wrapped up on his body. Once he saw me coming towards him, I’ve never seen someone with a walker walk as fast as Gary did that morning. He was looking down at the floor as if that was going to stop me from telling him off too! If his son was at least a “bit” of a man, “big” Phil, should have walked with his father instead of letting him fend for himself.


I met up with my friend Carla at the front of the court and then she proceeded to tell me that the whole walker, oxygen thing was just a show for court hearing. That Gary doesn’t actually use a walker or an oxygen tank. And when Gary went to Carla’s house to try to repo her car, he was just as alive as you and I, no walker, no oxygen tank! See what I’m saying? Why should we be surprised when these crazies snap like the terrible incident in Seal Beach, CA a few weeks ago where 8 innocent people lost their lives to the hands of one of these mad-men!  Just because he wanted to be in total control and couldn’t accept that fact that he had lost in Family Court. What is Mr. “Big” Phil going to do next? We don’t know? But, I’m pretty sure he’s not going to stop there…


Nancy Tiscareno - Super Bond Girl



3 comments:

  1. Nancy, your post is truly a blessing to many women who are abused everyday. The advice given is truly great and is giving all women a peace of courage to stand up for them-self. No one should be kept as personal "Property" you cannot own any human. Our justice system is truly overwhelmed with cases as this. I have a 12 year old daughter and will NEVER tolerate any man abusing her or thinking he owns her. Your blog is great, being able to share your thoughts, & feelings are part of being American I have the utmost respect for you, and being a father of a 12 year old daughter am very happy to have you as my friend. I have come to learn much from you and your posts on Facebook I would like to say "Thank You"


    Nick Marks

    ReplyDelete
  2. NONSTOP BAIL BONDS IS ONE OF THE YOUNGEST BAIL BOND COMPANIES IN HARRIS COUNTY. NONSTOP’S STAFF HAS OVER 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. WE ARE HERE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH FAST AND RELIABLE SERVICE. WE ARE CONVINEINTLY LOCATED 5 MINUTES FROM THE JAIL.. bailbondsman

    ReplyDelete
  3. NONSTOP BAIL BONDS IS ONE OF THE YOUNGEST BAIL BOND COMPANIES IN HARRIS COUNTY. NONSTOP’S STAFF HAS OVER 10 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. WE ARE HERE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH FAST AND RELIABLE SERVICE. WE ARE CONVINEINTLY LOCATED 5 MINUTES FROM THE JAIL.. bailbondsman

    ReplyDelete